Method of Using an Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Why use an anti wrinkle cream? Probably millions of girls ask this one question time and time again. Its significance: everyone wants to keep young and fresh looks.
Wrinkles can wreck havoc on your appearance and can make you look aged, haggard and tired! Early thirties are a crucial time for women as most of them complain to have developed fine lines during this phase of their life! So how can you combat it? Is there genuinely a miracle way to make wrinkles disappear? Yes, definitely. But much of the result depends on how you select your cream, how you use and apply it every day. So here are a few tips that can help you maximize the effect of your anti- wrinkle cream – just read through!
Tips to Applying Anti-Wrinkle Cream
- Wash your hands with antiseptic soap or liquid before applying the cream. The germs tend to stick to the cream much faster and slow down effects when applied to the face.
- There must be an instruction on the amount to be applied. If that is not mentioned, make sure you only apply little amounts just as much needed to cover your face. It is a wrong concept that a large amount will give better results.
- Work in an upward motion against the gravity as the first step of applying it. The round motions after the initial stroke help the cream to spread on the skin better. Make sure that the cream reaches all corners of the face, especially the wrinkle affected area.
- Most of us forget to apply age defying lotions or products on the face as well as the neck. The neck is an equally important area and the signs of age are also quite visible as well there.
- Most reputable dermatologists suggest mixing the cream with an anti-aging serum. The effects are better, and the oil-free factor helps you to get better results.
- Such products usually do not come with sun protecting factors. These days many reliable brands are adding this property in their products, but make sure to avoid sun exposure after applying it. The UV-rays can actually delay the effect of the cream.
- Consuming water in adequate amounts after the applying of the cream can be extremely beneficial. Most potent creams come with an antioxidant factor. Water actually helps you to hydrate the skin and also helps the cream to work on your skin properly. Good dermatologists say that such products work much faster when you have sufficient amounts of water.
It is always advisable to go for a session with a good dermatologist before you use any product. Do not go with big banners as they may tend to confuse you.